NESCSO invites you to apply to participate in the New England States MMIS Services and Module Demonstrations. The purpose of this event is to provide State Government employees from Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine with the opportunity to learn about services and modules that support the modernization of their Medicaid Enterprise Systems.
The event will take place on: April 22 -24, 2019
It will be held at: Hilton Back Bay, 40 Dalton St, Boston, MA 02115
We are seeking responses from firms that offer the following services and/or modules:
- Systems Integration
- Independent Verification and Validation
- Project Management
- User Acceptance Testing
- Claims and Encounter Data Processing
- Financial Management
- Care Management
- Pharmacy Benefit Management
- Prior Authorization/Utilization Review
- Enterprise Data Storage Platform
- Data Analytics
- Provider Services and Management
- Member Services and Management
- Third Party Liability
- Program Integrity/Fraud, Waste, and Abuse
- Electronic Visit Verification
A copy of the application is available in both Word and PDF by following the links below:
Responses are due by: Friday, January 25, 2019 no later than 5:00 PM Eastern.
Selected firms will be notified via e-mail by 5:00 PM Eastern February 8, 2019.
Please note there will be no fee charged to selected firms to participate in the Demonstrations.
If you have questions, please send them to David Huffman at David.Huffman@nescso.org
Answers to questions will be posted on www.nescso.org.