- This event has passed.
MESC 2020 – Third Party Liability Series – Decoupling TPL Services with the NASPO ValuePoint Consortium Procurement
October 6 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
The Medicaid Enterprise Systems Community is pleased to host a seven part series regarding Third Party Liability (TPL) topics for Medicaid systems professionals. The series has been developed in collaboration with the TPL-TAG leadership to provide cutting edge information and guidance to help States perform at the highest levels of performance. The upcoming schedule of sessions includes:
- November 3, 2020 – Estate Recovery Automation
- December 1, 2020 – TPL Cost Avoidance: An Ounce of Avoidance is Worth a Pound of Chase. Using Advanced Data Techniques
- January 5, 2021 – Next-Gen TPL is Here. Showcase new/innovative technology for the TPL module
- February 2, 2021 – TPL-101
- March 2, 2021 – Diving Deeper into TPL: Design Thinking Session
- April 6, 2021 – TPL – TBD
All sessions are scheduled for the first Tuesday of each month between 2:00-3:30 PM ET.
There are no registration fees for these virtual events.