The New England States Consortium Systems Organization (NESCSO) is a non-profit organization governed by the New England State Health and Human Services agencies and the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
- October 26 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- October 30 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- November 3 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- November 4 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- November 6 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The national Medicaid Enterprise Systems Conference (formerly the Medicaid Management Information Systems (MMIS) Conference) is an annual meeting for State, Federal and private sector individuals to provide opportunities for the exchange of ideas related to Medicaid systems and heath policy affected by those systems.