The New England States Consortium Systems Organization (NESCSO) is a non-profit organization governed by the New England State Health and Human Services agencies and the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
MESC 2020 – Third Party Liability Series – TPL Cost Avoidance: An Ounce of Avoidance is Worth a Pound of Chase. Using Advanced Data TechniquesDecember 1 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- December 2 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- December 2 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- December 3 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- December 4 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
The national Medicaid Enterprise Systems Conference (formerly the Medicaid Management Information Systems (MMIS) Conference) is an annual meeting for State, Federal and private sector individuals to provide opportunities for the exchange of ideas related to Medicaid systems and heath policy affected by those systems.
- Interoperability Workgroup Questions for CMS – November 4, 2020 – Access the questions for CMS by following the link: Interoperability Workgroup-Questions for CMS – November 4, 2020
- Good Faith Exemption Request – November 4, 2020 – Please follow the link to access the request Good Faith Exemption Request – November 4, 2020
- Interoperability Resources – Workgroup Meeting – October 15, 2020 – Please follow the link to access information from the October 15, 2020 conference call: October 15, 2020
- CMS Interoperability Rule Implementation – Updated September 21, 2020 – Please follow the link to updated information regarding CMS Interoperability Rule Implementation – S-TAG_Primer on Patient Access API vSept212020